Butterflies Essentials Salon
Please find information and updates below with regards to all things Butterflies related and the latest on the covid 19 virus.
YAY SO ITS FINALLY HERE THE NEWS MANY OF YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR – WE ARE OPEN!!! YAY (INSERT CHEERS AND WHY NOT HAVE SOME DRINKS)
Please note that while the salon will always be a safe inclusive space for all there will be some changes within the salon and before your appointment, these changes are put in place to minimise the risk of infection to you and also the team.
Slight change in hours, to begin with there will be a huge demand with many wanting to be “top of the list” the only fair way I can do it is by workthrough the ones who “missed” appointments first to be offered ones first, there are many of our clients who are shielding so won’t want to come so we may have a few extra appointments.
* For those who fall in the “vulnerable” category I had considered a day of offering appointments but with us normally mixing between us staff wise we have been working it out between us to be able to still offer the same great service but where we can Danielle will working alone to accommodate those who are at higher risk meaning less people in the salon and a bit more TLC (but no hugs)
* It may sound obvious but please if you are feeling unwell please cancel your appointment with as much notice as possible letting others have the chance to come in, all of us look like cousin IT from The Adams Family if you cant come and make your appointment due to being unwell share the love by letting someone else, and not the risk of spreading germs. For now the 48 hour cancellation fee will be taken down however please dont take advantage of this we have already lost out on many months of business and lovely clients.
* There is a sanitising station by the front door and you will be asked to use, its contactless so you don’t even have to touch it! Its vegan friendly too! I have also put up a section to prevent you from entering the salon too far please WAIT TO BE LET IN!!! We will do so once you have used the sanitising station and are ready for you. We will be wearing visors however for the duration of your visit with us we would be grateful if you would WEAR A MASK. (if for medical reasons you are unable that is acceptable, this is to reduce risks and keep us as healthy as possible)
* Please only bring in what you absolutely have to, ie. keys, method to pay, (while we will still be taking cash, payment by bank transfer or contactless is preferred) if you come with bulky objects such as coats you will be given a rather unattractive and not overly environmentally friendly bin bag, iv worked hard since opening the salon to be as environmentally conscious as possible and seeing how nature thrived during the lockdown period lets keep ourselves and our environment a place we all want to live.
* Mobile phones will NOT be permitted to be used whilst in the salon (sorry but with every touch you would then need to sanitise again, making appointment times longer and extra time with your stylist and risk of infection increasing and we want a happy healthy team)
* No magazines or books will be offered, this was a hard one as many of you even have some of my books let out to you like a mini library* If you have to use the bathroom please leave it as you found it and clean it yourself after you use it.
* Some more high risk Services will be temporarily removed from our menu such as longer services where we are in close contact ie. lash lift and tinting, nails, and some other high risk services.
WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE AND FEEL RATHER THAN THE MANY RISKS GOING FROM HOME TO HOME AND TRANSMISSION RISKS BEING MUCH HIGHER.
THE SALON WILL BE REGULARLY CLEANED THROUGHOUT THE DAY AND DEEP CLEANED AT THE END OF THE DAY FOR YOUR COMFORT AND SAFETY.
For now I dont want to over load you but we are doing everything we can to make your visit as safe and smooth as possible and we would appreciate your cooperation with this.
Thank you all so much for your patience this hasn’t been easy for any of us but I truly appreciate all of you who support Butterflies.
BUTTERFLIES HAIR AND MAKEUP ARTIST
Im sorry that some of your weddings have been cancelled and are being rescheduled im working with you as much as I can, please if you have your wedding coming up get in touch if you think you may have to move your wedding. I would much rather be proactive and help if I can.
Butterflies Essentials Salon is the latest addition to the Butterflies branding.
It’s a new and luxury salon based in the peaceful village of Kedington, nestled on the borders of Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Essex.
Established by internationally published hair and makeup artist Danielle Baker who felt everyone should have a little luxury brought into their everyday salon experience.
With a team of knowledgable friendly staff, quality professional products and a choice of luxury hot drinks why wouldn’t you want to indulge yourself in the Butterflies experience, all based in a stylish modern salon?
Within the salon, we offer unisex cutting and styling services, a variety of colour services, and children’s hair.
And as the salon evolves we already have plans in place to expand into more beauty services and can’t wait to share our passion for the very best with you.
We are proud to say all our products we use within the salon are cruetly free, and we have a number of vegan friendly options too.
Trust us to make you and your hair feel that little bit more special. All you have to do is relax and enjoy yourself.
Don’t worry for those of you who still want the freedom of having hair and makeup done for weddings, bridal, photoshoots and events owner Danielle is still able to offer the freelance services on location that was always offered by Butterflies so you can take a breath knowing there is no mad rush of trying to rush trying to time your day around getting to the salon.
(Please note skin testing is required 48 hours before colour services for all clients who have not had a colour with us before)
Hair Salon Price List
Prices From – Junior Stylist Salon Owner
Ladies cut and blow-dry £29.00 £35.00
Restyle N/A £50.00
Wash and Cut £24.00 £29.00
Prices From –
Blow Dry £17.00 £20.00
Prices From –
skin testing is required 48 hours prior to colour services
Colour Full head tint £55
Regrowth tint up to 8 weeks £35.00
Regrowth and colour refresh (up to 6 weeks) £42.50
Foils with tint (up to ten foils) £23.50 (£2.50 each foil after)
Full head foils £65.50 for longer/ thicker hair add £10
Half head foils £55.50 for longer/ thicker hair add £10
Toner (whilst having a colour service) £20.50
Toner (as a stand alone service with treatment) £30.00
Prices From – please contact us via our website as dry services will be temporarily removed from our menu due to covid 19 and risk assessments, thank you for understanding.
Prices From – Stylist Salon Owner
Toddler under 5 £10.00 £15.00
Girls and boys under 13 £12.00 £20.00
Prices From –
Wash cut and style £16.50 £18.00
Special Offer for OVER 65’S and children under 12
Valid Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday with stylists
15% off blowdries and setting services and 5% off cut and blow-drying
Beauty Treatments Price List
ALL BEAUTY TREATMENTS ARE CURRENTLY POSTPONED DUE TO COVID 19 RISK BEING TOO HIGH
Cheeks/ side of face £12.50
Upper lip £10.50
Full arm £20
Hands and fingers £12.00
Small of back £12.50
Half tummy (belly button to bikini line) £15.00
Full tummy (breast bone to bikini line) £23.50
Toes and feet £13.50
Half leg lower (inc knee and feet) £20
Full leg (inc feet) £23.50
Full leg and basic bikini £33
Women’s Intimate Waxing
The modern bikini wax (high sides and top) £16.50
The Brazilian (leaving a
The Hollywood (all hair removed leaving a
Men’s Intimate Waxing
The plan A wax (butt/crack only) £20
The plan B wax (buttock only) £25.50
Add (plan A wax for only £12.50 when doing plan B)
Please get in touch to speak to Danielle to discuss.
Waxing eyebrows £10.50
Lash perm and tint £48
Lash or brow tint £15.50
prices from –
Gel polish on natural nails £22.50
and reapplication of gel polish (previously applied by us) £27.50
Removal and reapplication of gel polish (not previously applied by us) £35
Soak off of gel polish (previously applied with us) £15.00
Soak off of gel polish (not previously applied by us) £19.00
Manicure, includes a file and shape, hand soak, cuticle work and moisturise £25.00
Connect with Butterflies Hair Design on Social Media
@ Butterflies Hair Design 2020
Website by wildcurrant.co.uk